Sunday, February 28, 2010

ITWeek: Multiple Intelligence Test

I first took this test on 27 February a year ago when Mr. Spelmer, our Secondary 1 Language Arts teacher, gave it to us. My results then were
"I took a Learning Preference test and here are the top 3 results.
1. Logical (Number Smart)
2. Musical (Music Smart)
3. Intrapersonal (Myself Smart)"
Taken from: http://yjs-pace.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html

Exactly one year later, I took the test again yesterday and I was surprised to obtain a different set of results.
"I took a Learning Preference test and here are the top 3 results.
1. Musical (Music Smart)
2. Visual/Spatial
3. Logical (Number Smart)"

I guess this shows that a person does change throughout a year, and so does his learning preference. Multiple intelligence test... What is it for? If we answer the questions of the test honestly and truthfully, this test will display accurate results that will show how the different intelligences are ranked. From the top intelligences, we can then infer our learning preferences. These will facilitate our learning better if we follow our learning style as we would learn from the direction of what we are good at. We can also maximize our learning potential by doing what we are good at and what we like.

I must say, this is pretty reliable. I'm one that is passionate about music and love challenging problems. Sudoku, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment