Saturday, June 5, 2010

The departure hall

We went to the airport, a week and a day ago.
We, my family of four.
We bade our farewells at the departure hall.
Leaving for a week, my sister departed for Shanghai.
And we departed for home.
We, my family of four. Except my sister.

We went to the airport, a week later.
We, my extended family. Except my sister.
For my granddad's children wanted him to take a breather.

As age catches up, health deteriorates.
He fell a month ago.
Admitted to the hospital.
Worry of departure.

May God bless him.
God blessed him.
And he overcame it. Safe and sound.

And so we went to the airport, yesterday.
We, my extended family. Except my sister.
For my granddad's grandchildren wanted him to take a breather.
Leaving for a week, my sister arrived in Singapore.
And we headed for home.
We, my extended family. With my sister.

And she arrived. Safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment